Warps are available for purchase in game and can be placed almost anywhere you wish for your convenience. You may not have warps in Wasteland. Keep in mind if you purchase a warp any player will be able to warp to that location so you should always build some sort of secure room that will keep your warp secure from unwanted guests. Warps are currently priced at $500,000. This is subject to change at any time.
Note: You can also donate for this here
How to request a warp:
1. Go to the location that you want the warp. Ensure you have the adequate amount of money.
2. Stand and look in the direction you want your warp to be and open a petition
3. Type /pe open I would like a warp named (warp name) at this location
If no Support Admins or Admins are online you have the following options:
1. Close your petition by typing /pe close (petition number)
2. Leave the petition open and when an Admin logs on they will place your warp even if you are offline and they will deduct the money from your account.
3. A good example of this would be /pe open I would like a warp named Jigsaw at this location
Note on moving warps: You are allowed to move warps that you own. If you wish to move a warp please open a PE at the new location including the warp name. You may not move a warp more than 1 time in a 24 hour period.