We recently updated MCMMO to the latest version and along with the update we have decided to enable MCMMO parties! This has been a part of MCMMO for a long time, but it has been very buggy in the past and that is why we haven't enabled them until now.
It is pretty simply to use MCMMO parties and anyone is able to create one that is Farmer, Miner, Warrior, or higher. The only feature that we have disabled is the party teleport command. All of the other commands and features for parties are enabled. These include party chat, MCMMO XP sharing, item sharing, and party alliances.
There are many commands for parties and I recommend reading the official MCMMO wiki page on parties.
Here is the simplified version to quickly get you started:
- /party create [name] [password] - Creates a party with your choice of name and password.
- /party join [player name] [password] - Joins a party that the provided player name is a member of.
- /party leave - Leaves your current party.
- /pc [message] - Send a message to only your party members.
- /party - View your party information.
- /party ? - View help information about parties.