MutinyCraft Hardcore FactionsMutinyCraft will be opening a Hardcore Factions server in the very near future. This post will help educate you on what exactly our version of hardcore factions will look like. If you have played on a hcf server in the past then a lot of this will be familiar to you. And if you have been following along on the discussion thread you will see some of those ideas have been added.
The rules on the hardcore factions server will be extremely relaxed. The chat will not be visible from any other MutinyCraft server, however there will still be a very small amount of chat rules. All of the rules can be found on the wiki here.
The full plugin list will not be made available, however the plugins people will be interested in will have guides located on the wiki here.
The plugins most people will be interested in are:
- Auctions - Player hosted auctions for selling/buying items
- SpawnerShop- Purchasable mob spawners
- Factions - Everything for factions
- ObsidianDestroyer - Makes it easier to destroy obsidian and also possible to destroy bedrock (excluding the very bottom layer of bedrock)
- VoteSuite - Allows players to redeem vote points for rewards such as in game money and bedrock
Ranks will be based on player based roles that you will have full control over. If you own a faction you will automatically be Leader. The ranks are mentioned below and on the wiki here.
The ranks are:
- Leader - Owner of faction
- Officer - Final step of promotion by faction
- Member - First step of promotion by faction
- Recruit - Initial rank once joining a faction